Background template

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thought this might be a fun twist…

Ok so you know how everyone has been doing those posts lately where you can ask them whatever questions you want and they will answer them? Well I decided to copy them but with one minor difference.

You can ask me anything you want to know about my twin sissy, Allison! If you don’t know who she is, then (a) you don’t know me (b) you have never read my blog and (c) you are missing out. Either way, you can check her out here.

So ask away, and I will answer once I have a few questions stored up.

And if no one asks any questions, she will have her feelings hurt, not me. But if you hurt her feelings, I'll be mad at you. So to avoid getting into trouble twice (double trouble? hysterical), ask a question :o).

13 comments:

Beth said...

What does Allison want to be when she grows up?

The Blogivers said...

I love this! Here is my question:

Why is Allison so freaking awesome?

Risa Holland said...

How is Allison doing with giving up frappucinos for Lent?

Will the Olivers ever think about getting a dog sibling for Rocky? Ha!

Angela said...

My question is -- what is Allison's favorite part about being a twin? Also, (since my first question was boring/predictable) what are her favorite pizza toppings.

Angela said...

Ooops...my last post should end with a "?".

Brian Joiner said...

Who would win in (A) an arm wrestling competition (B) a swimming race (C) paper, rock, scissors and (D) an art show?

Anonymous said...

What are the top five items in Allison's purse at all times? Would Allison give Dewittle a kidney if he needed it? And, What is the one item Allison can't live without; her bobby pin, gum or her facebook account?

JoAnna

Wade said...

What is Allison's favorite joke?

Wade said...

AND...does Allison ever get trapped in the closet?

Kelly and Andrew said...

What is Allison's greatest fear?

Leah G said...

What are Allison's pet peeves? :)

*Kimmie* said...

If Allison were to be miles away in another country and got hurt, would you feel it? =) Kidding.

What is Allison's favorite cupcake ever?

What does Allison miss the most about living with her twin, either growing up or in college in the Chi-O house?

Stacey said...

I don't know either of you,(I'm Anne's Aunt in law)but I do enjoy reading your blogs...and I must say that is the most adorable picture ever.

My question would be, was Allison born before or after you?