Background template

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Sayers has arrived!

My newest nephew has arrived!

Sayers Ward Wheeler
Born Wednesday, 1/7/09 at 12:56 pm
8 Lbs and 0 oz
20 ¾ Inches

I wasn't able to be there to greet him, but word is that he has dark hair like his big sissy, Emma, had when she was born... and of course, word is that he is cute. And he looks like a newborn, who would have thought?

I don't have any blog-friendly pics yet (where he isn't covered in goo or showing off his privates), so I thought I'd share this cute one of baby and mommy with you in the meantime :)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on being an aunt (again)!!

Kelly and Andrew said...

i can't get my blog to upload those pics either!

Bonnie said...

Congrats Auntie!

Mary Helen said...

That is great news! Congratulations to the entire family!