Background template

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged again!

Well hello there, blog readers! Long time, no blog, right? Well don't worry, I have big plans to put up a post about my exciting life later today or some time this week, but for now I'm going to keep it simple by responding to another recent tag from my pal, Stephanie (one of the 3!).

Here are the rules:

1. Choose the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Choose the 4th picture.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.


I think I must be 3 or 4 in this picture, and I'm pretty sure this was taken at pre-school. I think it really captures my ability to pout. Brian will probably tell you that he stills this face on a far too regular basis :o) Not sure what I was pouting about, but I'm sure it was something really important. Anyway, it's one of my favorite pics from childhood so I'm glad I could share it with the worldwide web!

And now I tag YOU (how's that for non-committal?) to do the same :o)

1 comment:

*Kimmie* said...

Hahaha... I've never seen that face before! =) Love the pic!