Background template

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Can't Live if Living is Without You

You might notice that I have now blogged not once, but TWICE on a Saturday. You can attribute this rarity to the fact that Brian is currently watching the SEC championship game and I am bored out of my mind. The sacrifices I make to be a good wife! :)

Anyway, I saw this on Brittany's blog and thought it might be fun, so I'm giving it a shot. Feel free to do the same (I took out the part about the tagging rules so that I won't feel guilty for breaking them :).

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

If someone says, “Is this okay?," you say?
"Stronger" - Kanye West (this question seems really random to me)

How would you describe yourself?
"Precious Things" - Tori Amos (precious, indeed)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Champagne High" - Sister Hazel (I like my men boozed... and high)

How do you feel today?
"Don't Laugh at Me" - Mark Wills (pitiful, apparently)

What is your life’s purpose?
"Emotionless" - Good Charlotte (yep, that's my goal, alright)

What is your motto?
"People Watching" - Jack Johnson (self-proclaimed stalker)

What do your friends think of you?
"Crazy Amanda" - Sum 41 (NO, I am not kidding- that's really the song that came up! Sadly it calls the Amanda in the song the b-word... ouch)

What do you think of your parents?
"Lightning Crashes" - Live (hmm)

What do you think about very often?
"No Scrubs" - TLC (no, I don't want your number, no, I don't wanna give you mine)

What is 2 + 2?
"Oh Praise Him" - David Crowder Band (well He did create math, after all)

What do you think of your best friend?
"Mistaken" - Warren Barfield (this refers to Allison's political views- kidding, sis:)

What do you think of the person you like?
"Keep Moving" - Savage Garden (it's true, youth ministers do move around a lot)

What is your life story?
"Blessed Be Your Name" - Matt Redman (I do try to give credit where it's due:)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Something Worth Leaving Behind" - Lee Ann Womack (ha, that title doesn't sound like a good thing, but it's true if you know the song)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"You Are Worthy of My Praise" - Big Daddy Weave (Brian will get a kick out of this one)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Walk Away" - Ben Harper (glad we didn't)

What will they play at your funeral?
"No More I Love You's" - Annie Lennox (both fitting and depressing at the same time)

What is your hobby/interest?
"The Luckiest" - Ben Folds Five (not pertinent, but still a great song)

What is your biggest fear?
"How Forever Feels" - Kenny Chesney (so I guess I have commitment issues)

What is your biggest secret?
"Gotta Get Through This" - Daniel Beddingfield (maybe the secret is that I actually have this song on my computer)

What do you think of your friends?
“Prayin' for Daylight" - Rascal Flatts (true... ?)

What will you put as the title?
"I Can't Live if Living is Without You" - Mariah Carey

Well now you have a little glimpse into my very random taste in music. Too bad nothing showed up from the Backstreet Boys... maybe next time!

3 comments:

Brittany and Matt said...

I'm flattered to be copied! I'm really just so happy to know that someone who isn't related to me is reading my blog! ;)
oh and p.s. if it makes you feel any better, my husband is watching the SEC championship game right now as well - and about to be watching the big 12 championship :)

The Blogivers said...

YOUR MOM is mistaken...

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

love love love that Ben Folds Five song