Background template

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stolen from a stranger... as usual

Sometimes (daily) I read total strangers' blogs. And sometimes they have fun blog ideas that I want to steal. And today is one of those times.

The idea is that you can only answer the questions using images. Enjoy, and feel free to copy!:

1. Where do I live?











2. What do I do?













3. What do I drive?


4. What do I wear?


5. What do I believe?

6. Where is my favorite place to vacation?

7. What is my favorite hobby?

8. What do I do in my spare time?

9. What do I want most this holiday?

7 comments:

The Blogivers said...

So does that mean you where ballet flats and nothing else...?

*Kimmie* said...

That china is gorgeous!

Ellen and Bill said...

What is the brand on the china? I love it.

Jenni said...

You aren't the only blog-stalker out there!! (c:

Brian Joiner said...

Whoa this is crazy! I had no idea that we lived in the Richmond courthouse! How did i miss that?

Ellen and Bill said...

I found a discount place to buy the china, I fell in love with Seasons of a Rose, I have to have it. http://www.chefscorner.com//web/catalog/product_detail.aspx?did=2170

*Kimmie* said...

I left you an award on my blog!