I am writing today’s entry for a few reasons:
1. I am a little behind from last week and don’t have time to write a real post that requires much creativity or thought.
2. I saw it on Angela’s blog and apparently I’m a blog-klepto because I felt compelled to steal her idea!
3. I have been a little hard on Brian lately and think it’s worth giving him a shout-out :o)
All about Brian:
1. He is sitting in front of the TV, what is he watching?
ESPN, aka: his other girlfriend
2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Interesting fact: Brian does not eat salad, and that is in large part because he doesn’t like dressing of any kind (or condiments for that matter). Nope, not even ketchup.
3. Whats one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to a bar, what does he order?
You’d be surprised to learn this, but my Youth Minister husband doesn’t go to bars a lot- ha ha
5. Where did he go to High School?
Strake Jesuit Preparatory Academy (snob :o)
6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 or 10.5, I believe
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
useless knowledge in his brain OR socks… or boxers—he has about a million of them
8. What is his favorite sandwich?
Ham & cheese- plain and dry!
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
I think it’s Fruity Pebbles but he never eats those? He switches it up on a regular basis and right now he’s on a Corn Flakes kick
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
hmm, that’s hard… I’d say the Astros, but he is also a big fan of: the Aggies, the Texans, the Rockets, and the Colts (I think)
13. Who will he vote for?
He already did... I'll let you guess. I'll give you a hint... it wasn't Obama.
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Nag? Complain? Criticize? Ha ha I’m an awesome wife, I promise
16. How many states has he lived in?
One, the greatest in the nation- Texas!
17. What is his heritage?
Louisianan – ha ha
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake is it?
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting… or apple pie!
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Not so much, a little bit of baseball
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Watch ESPN! I would normally say play video games (ditto, Angela), but he has kind of given them up lately?