My blogging buddy, Angela, tagged me to post six unspectacular quirks about myself. I realize you have already gotten to enjoy one post from me today, so just consider yourselves extra blessed :)
So here are the tag rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
1. My favorite chapstick is Vanilla Mint (Chapstick brand). I use it every day and only wear lipstick for special occasions.
2. I refused to eat Asian food until I was finally forced to try Pei Wei/PF Chang’s 3 or 4 years ago.
3. Brian and I have not one, but several make-believe friends. I will spare you the details for fear that you will think we are really strange :o).
4. I wish I could be paid to write.
5. My shirts are organized in my closet by color and sleeve length. I have successfully convinced Brian to maintain a somewhat similar order on his side of the closet… a small victory, but an important one indeed!
6. My favorite CD to sing along with in the car is Deana Carter’s “Did I Shave My Legs for This?”
I am a huge rebel, so I am not tagging anyone else. But feel free to copy and paste anyway!