Background template

Monday, August 25, 2008

Tag, you're it.

I was tagged by Bonnie to list 6 random things about myself. I think I have already done this one before, but hopefully I can come up with 6 new and exciting things that you might not already know about me.

Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

1. I almost lost the top of my middle finger on my right hand while playing a game of “elevator” with my brother when I was 2.

2. I’m 25, married, and yet I still sleep with my blankies every single night. Brian really appreciates this, as you can imagine :).

3. If I didn’t worry about fat grams or calories, I would eat chicken fingers and French fries several times a week.

4. I check facebook every weekday at 6:20 am while I eat my breakfast. I am the ultimate facebook stalker.

5. I have used the same brand of face wash every day since I was 12- no lie! (click here to see what it is)

6. I quit drinking caffeine when I was in the 9th grade for no particular reason. I haven’t had a single caffeinated soft drink in 11 years!

Now, to pass this on. I tag the following people:
Allison
Kimmie
Angela
Courtney
Desiree
Lauren
Sally
(That's 7- I cheated.)

5 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

I did an extended version today! haha

Risa Holland said...

I use the same face wash. Except I change approximately 4.5 times a year, so I don't have quite the track record.

Brian Joiner said...

Actually you have had lots of soft drinks since then. They were all Sprite which has no caffeine. I just don't want your readers to be mislead haha.

The Joiners said...

Ok I fixed it, sassy pants!

Angela said...

Hey, was I tagged in an attempt to get me to start posting again? :) Haha!

BTW...I like that brand of face wash, too -- but I like the blemish control one because it smells better and it makes my skin feel tingly!