I was tagged by Bonnie to list 6 random things about myself. I think I have already done this one before, but hopefully I can come up with 6 new and exciting things that you might not already know about me.
Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
1. I almost lost the top of my middle finger on my right hand while playing a game of “elevator” with my brother when I was 2.
2. I’m 25, married, and yet I still sleep with my blankies every single night. Brian really appreciates this, as you can imagine :).
3. If I didn’t worry about fat grams or calories, I would eat chicken fingers and French fries several times a week.
4. I check facebook every weekday at 6:20 am while I eat my breakfast. I am the ultimate facebook stalker.
5. I have used the same brand of face wash every day since I was 12- no lie! (click here to see what it is)
6. I quit drinking caffeine when I was in the 9th grade for no particular reason. I haven’t had a single caffeinated soft drink in 11 years!
Now, to pass this on. I tag the following people:
(That's 7- I cheated.)