Background template

Monday, August 25, 2008

Round 2

Ok so I already did one copy and paste entry for today, but I’m feeling ambitious (or maybe too lazy to write a real one?), so here goes another:

Never in my life have I been: skiing!
The person who can drive me nuts is: there are so many… Brian does a pretty good job of it, but I think he secretly enjoys it :o)
High school: Westlake… there’s no one like ’01, baby.
When I'm nervous: I sweat and avoid eye contact.
The last song I listened to was: “I’ve Loved Enough to Know” on my old school Deana Carter cd.
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor would be: my sissies! (this already happened)
My hair is: straight today.
When I was 5: I moved into our new house on Amherst… I think.
Last Christmas: I spent in Santa Fe with Brian and my fam—it snowed on Christmas night!
I should be: sitting up straight. I have posture issues at work.
When I look down I see: my keyboard.
The happiest recent event to occur was: this weekend—we got to see lots of couple friends!
If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be: Monica, no doubt about that.
By this time next year: I’ll have another niece or nephew!
I have a hard time understanding: messy people. And my husband. But those are sort of synonymous :o)
There's this girl I know that: wears polka-dot granny panties.
You know I like you when: I joke around with you.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Brian and Allison. Simultaneously, preferably.
Take my advice: Colossians 3:23
The thing I want to buy: an extra place setting of our china. Lame, I know.
If you visited the place I was born: you would want to go shopping.
I plan to visit: my peeps in College Station next month!
I'd stop my wedding if: the church set on fire while we were in it?
The world could do without: pickles. And the state of New Jersey.
Most recent thing I've bought myself: a new dress, and I’m wearing it today!
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Brian bought my lunch yesterday?
My middle name is: Nelson (used to be Jane)
In the morning I: have a very scheduled routine!
Once, at a bar: I ordered a Sprite.
Last night I was: watching “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” with Brian.
There's this guy I know who: is really good at imitating Chinese Olympic judges.
If I was an animal I'd be: a baby penguin.
A better name for me would be: Demanda. Ha.
Tomorrow I am: one day closer to Labor Day!
Tonight I am: going to Bible Study.
My birthday is: one of my favorite days of the year!

1 comment:

Brian Joiner said...

"Holla" hahaha I got lots of shout outs on this post!