Ok so the wonderful Sally (formerly Mullins) Armstrong tagged me to do the following, and I am nothing if not a loyal blogger, so here goes!
The rules of the “meme”:
1. List your top ten favorite films (in no particular order).
2. If you're tagged, you've got to post & tag 3-5 other people.
3. Give a tag back (some link love) to the one who tagged you in your post
4. Give a hat tip (HT) to Dan.
1. Top Ten Favorite Films (if there was any doubt as to my gender, this should clear it up):
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. The Notebook
4. Mean Girls
5. The Wedding Planner
6. Troop Beverly Hills
7. 10 Things I Hate About You
8. Love Actually
10. Father of the Bride 1 & 2
Ok, so TAG, you’re it: Kimmie, Angela, Lauren, and Desiree ... and any other blog friends that want to do it! Enjoy!
3. Tag back love:
I already put a link to her blog up above, so instead I’ll just leave her some love! I have sadly not talked to Sally in years, but we recently reconnected through the wonderful world of blogging, and I am having a great time catching up and reading about her adventures with her husband, Lee! Interesting fact(s): Allison and I met Sally and her twin sister, Mary Helen, at A&M. They are also twins, also have brown hair, were also in a sorority together, also drove matching Jettas, and also worked at Camp Ozark!
4. Hat tip to Dan:
Dan, I don’t know who you are, but I tip my imaginary hat to you, stranger.