Background template

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday morning tidbit

Ok so the wonderful Sally (formerly Mullins) Armstrong tagged me to do the following, and I am nothing if not a loyal blogger, so here goes!

The rules of the “meme”:
1. List your top ten favorite films (in no particular order).
2. If you're tagged, you've got to post & tag 3-5 other people.
3. Give a tag back (some link love) to the one who tagged you in your post
4. Give a hat tip (HT) to Dan.


1. Top Ten Favorite Films (if there was any doubt as to my gender, this should clear it up):
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. The Notebook
4. Mean Girls
5. The Wedding Planner
6. Troop Beverly Hills
7. 10 Things I Hate About You
8. Love Actually
9. Elf
10. Father of the Bride 1 & 2

2. Tagging:
Ok, so TAG, you’re it: Kimmie, Angela, Lauren, and Desiree ... and any other blog friends that want to do it! Enjoy!

3. Tag back love:

I already put a link to her blog up above, so instead I’ll just leave her some love! I have sadly not talked to Sally in years, but we recently reconnected through the wonderful world of blogging, and I am having a great time catching up and reading about her adventures with her husband, Lee! Interesting fact(s): Allison and I met Sally and her twin sister, Mary Helen, at A&M. They are also twins, also have brown hair, were also in a sorority together, also drove matching Jettas, and also worked at Camp Ozark!

4. Hat tip to Dan:
Dan, I don’t know who you are, but I tip my imaginary hat to you, stranger.

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

You are so sweet Amanda! Mary Helen & I miss seeing you & Allison. We are all spread out, but it would be fun to get together. Maybe when yall are home in Austin...We live in Temple, so it would be an easy drive either way! Have a great one!

*Kimmie* said...

It's now Thursday. I know you're special and off work and all, but you could at least post a new blog to entertain the working folk. =)