So I haven’t blogged in a week, and it is making me feel like a total slacker. But don't worry, I'm back and ready to blog. Thankfully, Angela, a fellow blog buddy, tagged me to complete this survey, so I didn’t even have to think of a topic for today’s post. Hooray!
1. Favorite Person: Allison & Brian (and anyone else who reads this:)
2. Favorite Food: As if I can only pick one? I’ll stick with the basics: chicken, cheese, and peanut butter
3. Quirks about you: I eat half pieces of gum at a time to make the pack last twice as long.; Instead of burping, my throat makes these growling noises all the time. It’s kind of awkward.
4. How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? Overly structured, outgoing sass box :)
5. Any regrets in life? Middle school. Ha ha. Or any time I wore printed jorts with the cuffs rolled up?
6. What can you NOT live without? My blankies!!
7. Favorite Blog: Someone I know: Allison’s (because it’s like reading my own- ha ha); Someone I don’t know: http://thebigmamablog.com/
8. Something you can't get enough of: Blogs! Seriously, I love finding new entertaining ones to read… it’s an addiction.
9. Worst job you ever had: No comment
10. What job would you pay NOT to have? A poopsmith, duh.
11. If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be? The White House so I could hear what they really talk about all day… surely it isn’t about boring politics all the time
12. Favorite Bible Verse: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.” – Colossians 3:23
13. Guilty pleasure: Dark chocolate Hershey’s kisses and chips & queso.
14. Got any confessions? I like to watch “The Girls Next Door”… is that so wrong? Allison says I shouldn’t admit to it. Oh, and Brian and I skipped church yesterday. GASP!
15. If you had $1000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you spend it on? CLOTHES and a couple of new place settings of our china—is that lame?
16. Favorite thing about your house: The big yards! It’s nice to have space. I also like that it’s old and has “character” as Brittany puts it :)
17. Least favorite thing: Um, the cockroaches. And the kitchen floor in general.
18. One thing you are bad at: Like Angela, I have no sense of direction. If you ask me where north is, I will almost always point straight ahead.
19. If you could change one thing about your current circumstances what would it be? I wish Brian and I had a small group Bible Study through our church, and I wish we had more friends our age in the area.
20. Who would you like to meet someday? Paula Abdul. She was my favorite singer EVER when I was in 1st grade and now that I’m a fan of American Idol, I just feel like she and I have a connection. Plus I want to ask why she used a cartoon cat in the music video for “Opposites Attract” instead of a real man.
21. What makes you feel sexy? Cooking dinner and doing the laundry. Ha ha.
22. Who is your real life hero? Can I say Paula Abdul again? HA- kidding. But I hate answering this question, so I am not going to.
23. What is the hardest part of your job? No comment! (If you haven’t noticed, I try my very hardest to avoid blogging about work if at all possible—primarily so I don’t stick my foot in my mouth!)
24. When are you most relaxed? When I’m taking a bath
25. What stresses you out? Disorder in general
26. Favorite Quote: "I'm not sure what I would do if I made cupcakes and everyone that ate them died. I'd feel bad, but I'd probably keep making cupcakes. I think it would be foolish to let something like death stand in the way of my dreams." - Allison Oliver, my twin sis
27. Why do you blog? Because I’m really entertaining and it’s not fair to keep that all to myself… ha ha ok but really, it’s because I enjoy writing and I think some things in my life are too funny not to blog about.
28. Who are you tagging? Everyone who reads this!
And PS- happy 29th anniversary to my in-laws, happy 1st anniversary to my brother, Andrew, and his wife, Kelly, and happy 31st birthday to my big sister, Elizabeth!