Background template

Thursday, May 8, 2008

You think you know me, but you have no idea

Ok so that’s not true. I am admittedly pretty transparent, and as you might have noticed, I don’t mind spilling many of the details of my life on this very blog. With that in mind, I am presenting you, reader(s), with a challenge. My sister-in-law created one of those “all about me” quizzes online yesterday (on which I scored a lame 50%) and inspired me to do the same.

So if you’re feeling lucky (or bored), click here to take my quiz and see how much you know about me. Feel free to comment with your results. Good luck!

4 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

I got a 50... which I cant decide if its good or bad. Maybe Im a really good stalker, maybe Im just plain creepy?

Risa said...

I did terrible!!! It doesn't mean I don't love you!

Angela said...

I know! 50% when I've never even met you? That's pretty good!

slc newlyweds said...

I AM THE MASTER.