Background template

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Five

Well today happens to be the first day of the fifth (and my favorite) month of the year! So in honor of May Day, I stole a post idea from a random stranger whose blog I stumbled across. Enjoy and feel free to do the same:

Five Things on My To-Do List Today:
1. Work out
2. Do laundry
3. Do Bible Study lesson for Beth Moore study
4. Watch obsessive amounts of tv
5. Not eat everything in sight (I have had a bad habit of doing this lately!)

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Dark chocolate Hershey’s kisses
2. Triscuit Thin Crisps
3. Peanuts
4. Chewy Granola Bars (peanut butter, chocolate chunk, and s’mores are my favorite flavors)
5. Chips and queso

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my car and any debt for family members
2. Give a lot of money to our little church
3. Not work anymore :) and become a professional volunteer!
4. Buy a lot of land somewhere and build a house on it
5. Go shopping and NOT go straight for the sale rack!

Five Bad Habits:
1. Slouching—I want to have better posture!
2. Complaining
3. Worrying
4. Picking on my sweet husband :)
5. Leaving all of my hair in the shower drain

Five Places I Have Lived:
1. Dallas, TX
2. Austin, TX
3. College Station, TX
4. Salamanca, Spain
5. Richmond, TX

Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Camp Counselor
2. Chi Omega National Consultant
3. Youth Ministry Intern
4. Corporate Recruiter
5. Offshore Oil Rig Recruiter

Five Friends I Would Like to Tag:
1. Allison Oliver
2. Anyone
3. Else
4. Reading
5. This!

3 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

So this very well may be TMI, but I too have dark hair, so when it falls out- you can see it everywhere. In the mornings, after the shower, I not only have to grab anything Ive left behind (its no wonder Im not completely bald by now) and then when I blow dry I have to practically sweep the whole bathroom floor.

If you havent tossed your cookies yet, Im impressed.

Long live dark haired women!

slc newlyweds said...

Amen!

The Joiners said...

Yes! But the unfortunate part is that I "let" (read: make) my husband get the hair out! It grosses me out too much with all the soapy water on it, so I leave it as a gift for him to find when he takes a shower :)And yes, I also shed like crazy!!