Background template

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fill-in-the-blank

I saw this on someone else's blog and decided to copy the idea :)

1. I'm looking forward to _____ next week.
hanging out with Brian (we really don’t have any plans for next week yet, so that’s all I’ve got)

2. I don't handle _____ very well.
snakes- ha ha; anything requiring patience

3. _____ is something I could eat every day.
A turkey sandwich

4. Warmth and sunlight _____.
have escaped Houston for the last couple of days

5. _____ here I come!
Weekend!... ok so it’s still 3 days off, but you better believe I was already ready for it first thing Monday morning

6. I _____ tattoo(s).
am too mainstream and unadventurous to get a

7. And as for the weekend, Friday I'm looking forward to _____, Saturday my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
watching our first Netflix movie; hanging out with the Days!; successfully prepare a meal for my mother-in-law

No comments: